Texas Church Shooter Was anti-God Atheist
Daily Mail reports:
EXCLUSIVE: 'Creepy, crazy and weird': Former classmates say Texas gunman was an 'outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online before killing 26 in the state's worst ever mass shooting
- Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, shot dead 26 people and injured 24 others in Texas
- Walked into First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire
- He was wearing black, tactical gear and carrying a military style assault rifle
- Kelley was shot by local Stephen Willeford, 55, and died after a car chase
- Former classmates have described him as an 'outcast', 'creepy' and 'weird'
- Another said he talked 'about how people who believe in God were stupid'
- LinkedIn reveals Kelley was an Air Force veteran and ex-Bible studies teacher
- He was court martialed in 2014 for two counts of assault on his spouse and child
- He was living in New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, and was married
- Did you know Devin Patrick Kelley? Please contact Jenny Stanton by emailing [email protected]