Woody Allen Is The Most Infamous Child Abuser Alive, News Media and Liberals Snore Out Loud
One lone Vanity Fair writer has followed the topic of allegations of Woody Allen sexually abusing his daughter in 1992 and the writer claims she has no "deal" with Mia Farrow but is simply filing a true report over the years.
She is kind of upset that some in the news media are not following up on her various reports and getting some of the "undeniable facts" wrong.
Vanity Fair's writer Maureen Orth posted:
10 Undeniable Facts About the Woody Allen Sexual-Abuse Allegation
This is a quick summary of the posted report
1. Mia never went to the police about the allegation of sexual abuse.
2. Allen was in therapy before the abuse incident
3. Allen refused a polygraph by police
4. Allen lost 4 court battles related to the abuse
Judge Wilk's scathing 33 page report condemning Woody Allen
6. The victim's claim of abuse was corroborated by three adults there at the time.
7. Allen's experts were not accepted as
reliable by Judge Wilk or a prosecutor that hired them.
8. Allen changed his story
9. A state attorney said he have probable cause to prosecute
but declined based on the fragility of the
10. Writer "did not make any deal with Mia Farrow".
For the details: