Paladino Outrages All Pro-Gay Media With Truthful Stand -- Updated
UPDATE OCTOBER 18, 2010
NY Governor candidate Mark Paladino issued a statement, part, "I sincerely apologize for any comment that may have offended the Gay and Lesbian Community or their family members" For more go to
Liberals Dance On Table Tops At New York Times over Paladino Reversal
Previous Post from Public Advocate (October 11, 2010)
A New York candidate, Carl Paladino, talks like a normal person and has the entire media communication systems brought to a paralysis unlike anything ever witnessed.
Newspapers, electronic media, wire services, TV News from all over the globe save their front page and top of the hour because one candidate says exactly what everybody else believes. Watch out as the next New York Governor might beat the Cuomo-Clinton-Obama- machine to the state house and the White House too.
And he won't back down.
GAY PARADES ARE DISGUSTING
On Monday at a Columbus Day Parade he was confronted by a woman challenging him on Sunday's remarks. He responded with "Gay pride parades are disgusting". He is clearly referring to the obscene practice of nude, semi-nude and anti-Christian attacks (where they storm the Bishop's cathedral in New York) by thousands of homosexual extremists during a "parade" or maybe the lewd advocacy or maybe the condoms thrown to 4 and five year olds? But don't expect the media to notice.
If self-proclaimed normal people shouted obscenities they would be arrested for disorderly conduct. But if a group of gay activists shout "XXXK BUSH" its just being cute or "creative".
Paladino Affirms "Homosexuality Is Not Normal"
On Sunday the liberal media cannons started firing at New York gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino and firing from homosexual activists for comments he made, on Sunday, in which he said, "I just think my children and your children would be much better off and much more successful getting married and raising a family, and I don't want them brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality is an equally valid and successful option -- it isn't."
Public Advocate agrees with FRC Action that said
(Paladino's)statement this past weekend is validated by a mountain of social science research demonstrating that men and women who marry members of the opposite sex are healthier and happier. The evidence is also conclusive that children fare better with a married mom and dad.
In contrast, the research confirms the instability of same-sex households a! nd serious health risks associated with homosexual conduct. Consider these snapshot facts:
- Journal of Marriage and Family: In 2005, the dissolution rate of homosexual couples was more than three times that of heterosexual married couples, and the dissolution rate of lesbian couples was more than four-fold that of heterosexual married couples.
- Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity among Men and Women: Researchers found that 43% percent of white male homosexuals had sex with 500 or more partners, and 28% had 1,000 or more partners.
- The Social Organization of Sexuality: Only 4.5% of homosexual males said they were faithful to their current partner, compared to 85% of married women and 75.5% of married men.
- The Gay and Lesbian Medical Association: "Gay men use substances at a higher rate than the general population. Also, "gay men have higher rates of alcohol dependence and abuse than straight men."
- National Institute of Justice: "Same-sex cohabitants reported significantly more intimate partner violence than did opposite-sex cohabitants-39% of lesbian cohabitants reported being raped, physically assaulted, and/or stalked by a cohabitating partner at some time in their lifetimes, compared to 21% of heterosexual women. Among men, the comparable figures are 23.1% and 7.4%."
And Public Advocate has pointed that out here time and again. Homosexuality is not normal and our children should not be brainwashed into accepting it.