Public Advocate Announces Candidate Survey
Falls Church, VA -- Public Advocate of the U.S., pro-family organization based in northern Virginia announced today that they will be sending candidates for federal office survey's that will gauge their support for the American family.
Public Advocate will then release the results of the survey to its members and all American voters through our website this fall before citizens head to the polls.
The questions for the survey are as follows:
1. Will you vote to stop the adoption of children by homosexual couples?
2. Will you refuse to hire homosexual activists?
3. Will you take necessary actions to stop homosexuals from gaining illegitimate tax benefits by fraudulently filling under any married status on their federal taxes, and make sure that the IRS takes action against any that do?
4. Will you reject any financial or political support from the homosexual lobby?
5. Will you support the Federal Marriage Amendment as written by Congresswoman Musgrave that will define marriage in America as a union between one man and one woman?
6. Will you vote against giving any special rights to homosexuals through legislation such as the "Gay Bill of Rights?"
7. Would you oppose legislation adding "sexual orientation" to the list of special protections for hiring in the private sector?
8. Do you oppose legal minority status for homosexuals?
9. Will you vote against Ted Kennedy's Thought Control Bill, known as the "Hate Crimes Bill?"
10. Is homosexuality an immoral lifestyle choice?
11. Do you believe that you can respect homosexuals as people while opposing the political agenda of the homosexual lobby?
12. Would you vote to impeach judges who legislate the homosexual agenda from the bench?
13. Would you vote for an amendment, which would protect ex-homosexuals from discrimination, to any bill supported by the homosexual lobby?
Public Advocate has been fighting for the American Family for over twenty-five years. Donations are not tax-deductible. For more information contact Jesse Binnall at 703/582-7924.